As a company, we are committed to working together to make sure our residents, customers and employees are cared for and informed during these uncertain times. We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and actively following guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
. Our priority is taking actions to keep our residents, prospective residents, and associates safe. We are here to help!
Information regarding Coronovirus (Covid_19)
from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services, dial 211
to speak to someone who can help.
Congress is enhancing state unemployment to provide more income and to cover more people.
• Adds $600 per week for four months on top of state unemployment
• Adds up to 13 weeks of additional unemployment benefits to those already enrolled but who are nearing the end of benefits.
• Expands the program to include a number of workers not normally eligible to receive unemployment benefits. This includes:
• Independent contractors/gig workers
• Those with limited work history
• Employees who are still employed, but whose hours have been reduced
Learn about the State of Texas’ response to Coronovirus (Covid_19), including where to find testing and information and support links
Texas Unemployment Benefits Services Frequently Asked Questions
Find information about unemployment benefits in Texas,
including eligibility requirements, how to report work and earnings, and appeal procedures.
Help with home energy bills—Public Utilities Commission of Texas
Find your local United Way.
Say Yes to Dallas—Job Bank
from the Dallas Regional Chamber
from Workforce Solutions of Greater Dallas
Rent and Utility Assistance—St Vincent de Paul of North Texas
Rent and Utility Assistance—Catholic Charities Dallas